1. General information.
1. 1. The website operator is AZ.pl Sp. z o.o., Aleja Papieża Jana Pawła II 19/2, 70-453 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 8561164306, National Business Registry Number: 810903927, Court Register Number: 0000360147.
2. The website acquires information about users and their behaviors:
a. by gathering information voluntarily entered in the forms.
b. by storing cookies in terminal equipment.
c. by collecting server logs by the hosting operator AZ.pl Sp. z o.o., Aleja Papieża Jana Pawła II 19/2, 70-453 Szczecin, Tax Identification Number: 8561164306, National Business Registry Number: 810903927, Court Register Number: 0000360147.
2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The data collected in the form are not shared with third parties, unless by an explicit consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may constitute a pool of potential customers.
5. The data given in the form are processed for the purpose specified in the function of a given form, e.g. to process notification/inquiry or commercial contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities providing certain technical services — in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are internet domain operators (especially, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa — Research and Academic Computer Network -NASK), or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this area.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the User and are intended for Website use. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the terminal device and the unique number.
3. The operator of the Website is the entity collecting cookies on the end device of the User and accessing them
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. production of statistics helping to understand how the Users use websites in order to improve the their structure and content;
b. maintenance of the User’s session (after logging in), which means that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. user profiling in order to display matching materials in advertising networks, in particular, in Google.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browsers) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Service may change the settings in this regard. Cookies can be deleted from the web browser. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the end device of the User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
11. In terms of information about User preferences collected by the Google, the User can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about User behavior is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
2. The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
a. time of arrival of the query,
b. time of sending the response,
c. name of the client station — identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) — in case the transition to the Service occurred via a link,
f. information about the User's browser,
g. IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific Users browsing the pages.
4. The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
5. Sharing data.
1. Data are subject to disclosure to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent arising from the request.
6. Management of cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. In some cases, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites:
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone